Thursday, June 14, 2007

Food: Chocolate and Zuchinni

I was flipping through the June issue of House and Garden and came across a small profile of Clotilde Dusoulier, a 27 year old resident of Montmartre in Paris whose food-focused blog, Chocolate and Zuchinni, has become a huge hit for the on-line set, and Ms. Dusoulier now even has a few cookbooks under her belt. I checked out her site and loved it, but what I found extremely useful and wish I had seen before I had gone to Paris was her Paris City Guide located here:

Chocolate and Zuchinni Paris City Guide

In it, Clotilde details out her experiences from a local standpoint, not places you'd necessarily find in Zagat but that are favored by locals nonetheless; even if a trip to Paris isn't in your future, if you are foodie, you will enjoy Ms. Dusoulier's blog.

Photo: http://chocolateandzuchinni.com

No comments: